Sunday 22 July 2012

What a giant pain in the butt tonight was.  I can't wait till tomorrow to do it all over again.

I epoxied the one side of the inside of both pontoons.

It took an hour and a half.

I wasn't expecting that.

Here's the pics.



The stick with the brush came in handy.  The threaded rod on the right also doubled as an epoxy dumper.  I had a soup can with epoxy on the end that could be taken off.


It was a giant pain in the butt because the fibre glass would wrap around the brush and when I pulled the brush out the fibre glass would come out with it.

I also had to use my phone to take pictures to see if the fibre glass was in the right spot or not.  I couldn't get my head in see if it was laying it down in the right spot or not.


Here are the two thirds inside completed pontoons.

I have to do the other side tomorrow then on Monday I just have to do the inside bottom.

Monday will be for working on the wing as well.

It's getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment