Monday 9 July 2012

I think I got paint in my armpit.

So, let's update this blog so I can go make some lunch for tomorrow.

Pictures below.

First I did some epoxying to the kayak.

Had to fix the hatch seal.  It came off.  I'll have to be more careful while putting the hatch on.  I'm also going to do a leak test with my hose just to see where the leaks are.  It's probably not going to be totally water proof, but I'll do the best I can.


Cup holder in.


Next was to work on the roof racks.  I just took my old ones and remounted them onto the new cross bars.


Here's the side view.  I'll get a video up of them in action just to show you how cool they are.  The make loading and  unloading a snap.


 Here she is after a fresh paint job.


I'm thinking that I'll keep it white and make the pontoons red with the wing having a giant Canadian flag painted on it.  Should be cool.

Tomorrow I just have to move the kayak in the slings so I can paint where the slings are in this pic.

Maybe I'll find out where the new water line is this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment