Sunday 26 August 2012

Tonight I made the lee board support water deflectors and fixed the starboard pontoon and made a flag pole.

Here are the pics

These will deflect the water underneath the support while sailing.  This way it won't splash up into the cockpit and should keep it more hydrodynamic.



Here is the starboard pontoon.  It looks like the water was coming out from under the piece of oak on the outboard side.  So I lined it with more epoxy.  It should be ready by morning.


Here is the flag pole.  It screws into the mast head and should give me a good indication of wind direction.


So that is that.  Now it's just sailing on the weekends and painting during the week.

I also have to sail it to find out what I needs alterations.
Life sucks doesn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment