Monday 6 August 2012

Got some more work done today in the rigging.

I thought I would be float testing today, but didn't.  It wasn't ready.

But tomorrow is another day with 40% chance of rain in the morning and 60% in the afternoon.

It might happen, but then again it might not.  I still don't even have the lee boards completed.

Here are some pics of what it's going to look like.

Looking down from the deck.


Pic taken from the stairs up to the deck.


This is looking out from the dining room.  Notice you still can't see the top of the mast.

Ya, it's that tall.


Here's a good side view.


Here's a list of the rest of the little jobs to do before being complete.

The wing doesn't have a piece of plywood on it yet.  It's cut and ready to be painted for instillation.

The pontoon need to be painted.

I need to add splash deflectors to the lee board supports.

I need a line running from the top of the mast to the end of the boom so it doesn't drop when I lower the sail.

For the final job there will be a flag flying at the top of the mast.


These are what still needs to be done for the boat to be done.

Then for the next big job.

Learn how to sail.

1 comment: