Tuesday 14 August 2012

Built a desk last night for the girlfriend, so I worked on the boat tonight.

Here is the little that I did.


I installed the traveller on the wing.  Ta Da.

I had to dye the 5/16 rod.  It sucked and was really hot and humid out.

There isn't much clearance between the traveller and the knobs that hold the wing to the kayak body itself.  (Which I forgot to take a picture of).  So I don't have any room to put a cover on the wing.

I didn't really want to put a cover on anyway.  I think It will have better airflow under sail this way as well.

So here is what's left to do.

Lee boards, and painting.  That's about it.

I'm also trying to win a new fridge.  Here is the link to the site and you can vote once every 24 hours.

Every vote could win you 5000 air miles points.

http://bit.ly/OwARYO

Thanks for your votes.



No comments:

Post a Comment