Sunday 24 June 2012

So here's what's been going on.  The speakers are in and lookin' good.


I've also started to design the pontoons.  I'm building a "to scale" model out of bristol board.  That way I can take it apart and use the pieces as my layout guide on the plywood.

This is what the middle of the pontoon is going to look like.


The project is moving into the living room.  That is the plywood that I'm going to use for the pontoon and the wing.  It's doubling as my layout area for cutting the bristol board with a box cutter.


Here is the bristol board cut into strips and stapled together.  The pontoons won't be this long.  I just needed to make them this long to account for the outward bend.  They will be cut to length tomorrow night.


I'm done for tonight.  I'm tired.  Should be a busy week ahead.  The clock is ticking.





No comments:

Post a Comment