Sunday 27 May 2012

Wow.  What a busy day today.  So here is the last of the guides for the aircraft wire installed with the eye bolt for the pulley up by the cockpit.  This means the air craft wire will be installed tomorrow and that project will be done. 

I think I might paint the rudder a bright yellow, but the jury is still out on that one.


Here is the inside of the cargo space.  The master on/off switch is on the top left with the fuze box under it.  On the right is a cigarette lighter.  Mostly for charging my cell phone.  The bolt coming up from the bottowm is going to be the ground.


Here is a battery box.  They kayak is on a 45 degree angle so I'm going to install that tomorrow.


Sorry the next pic is sideways.  I can't flip it.  That is the waterproof radio on the top and the master switch on the bottom.  The bolts on the right side are the postive and negative "terminals".  I just wanted to centralize all the positives and negatives so I didn't have them all connected to the battery.  This way I just have one connection to connect and disconnect from the battery.

I had this hatch in the central bulkead behind my seat so I could get longer items in and out of the main cargo area.  It's not exactly waterproof, but I'm not exactly designing this thing to be an eskimo rolling kayak.  If that does happen I guess I have to get a new battery.  Everything else should be ok.  I hope.


Tomorrow night, is aircraft wire and electrical wiring night.  I plan on pumping the tunes from this thing tomorrow night.  What should be my first song.  I'll probably put in on Live 105 to keep it simple for now.

It should be noted that the radio has an Aux Input.  Satelite radio perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment