Tuesday 2 July 2013

Red paint and rudder.

So ya.  I've been pretty busy with work and the non-stop rain wasn't helping much either.  I also forgot to post what I did last time.  I painted it red.  I like it.


Also there was more damage to the rudder system then I thought so I had to take some of it apart and put it back together again.  


I also had to redo the bottom catch of the hatch.  More work to follow on that tomorrow night.


I also added bigger feet to the mast holders while on the roof racks.


Here is the rudder all painted up.  Might need another coat then ready to be installed.


I also added a little bilge pump right behind the seat.  More pictures to follow.  It started to rain so I packed it up for the night.  More work tomorrow night, and BBQ too.  Mmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment