Sunday 7 July 2013

Ready to sail.

Ya.  I missed a couple of blogs, but I wanted to post it all in one so I guess I really didn't miss one.
I have a few surprises in store that I wanted to post all at once.

So here it is with the sun setting in the background.

I really like the red.  I think we have a final colour.


Didn't take too long to set up from last year.


Lookin' sexy.


Rear view.


My flag waving proud.


Forgot to paint the lea boards.  Maybe next year.


What's that hiding behind the seat?


Yup.  It's a bilge pump.


I noticed last year while getting in and out of "Mana" My water shoes would bring a lot of water in.  Problem solved.  Here is a shot of the discharge.


KCCO!


And here is the last surprise.



I still keep a whistle in my PFD.  Always need a backup.

This year was a fun ride.

I'll have more videos of my adventures with "Mana" soon.
Hopefully tomorrow if the weather holds up.



`Nice? It's the ONLY thing,' said the Water Rat solemnly, as he leant forward for his stroke. `Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing,' he went on dreamily: `messing--about--in--boats; messing----'

The Wind in the Willows
by Kenneth Grahame
(1859-1932)





2 comments:

  1. Nice job 👏👏👏... Congratulations from Argentina 🇦🇷

    ReplyDelete
  2. How it behaves ? it is comfortable and speedy ?🤔

    ReplyDelete