Monday 10 June 2013

So I did a little work tonight and took pictures of what I did the day before.

So here are the new wing mounts.  Note the thickened epoxy that will disperse the pressure from the pushing and pulling of the wings.


Here is the top of the broken wing mount.

It's been filled and sanded and I put a coat of epoxy on it, just to give it a protective coat.


Now all I have left to do is painting.

I was going to paint it red waterline down and black for the top, but I might paint the whole thing red.

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I have a plastic sit on top kayak and have been wanting to make it into a sail boat. But am not positive as to how to ATTACH a mast that would be strong enough. Any ideas would’ve so greatly appreciated. Btw- awesome job on yours even though I’m not sure how u attached your mast.

    ReplyDelete