Saturday 15 September 2012

So I had to make some minor changes this week so I could get her back out on the water on Sunday.

Here is what happened.

I put a bolt in the mast so it won't spin any more between the mast and the mast step.

I also changed some of the pulleys around.  I now have a double pulley for the jib instead of two separate ones.


I got the double pulley from the boom.  It is now a single pulley and works a lot smoother.  The double pulley would get caught and not go out or in that well.


Here's a view from the deck.  Lookin' pretty good.


Here's a shot with the sun behind her.  The backyard never looked so beautiful.


So if the weather is good I'll launch it tomorrow on the testing waters of Morris Lake and have some fun.
30% chance of rain so I'm optimistic.

More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment